What is your favorite movie?

Monday, May 3, 2010

Danny Elfman


I’m sure that most of you don’t know who he is. But don’t worry, I will tell you. He is one of the best creators of film music.
Because as everyone knows a movie without music is not a film.
He composed music to films such as: Alice in Wonderland, Spider-Man 2, Batman, Ghostbusters 2, Man in Black, Hellboy, Planet of the Apes, Sleepy Hollow, Edward Scissorhands, The Simpsons and much more. When I was bored I counted them about 100!
He isn’t only composing music but he is also adding his voice to films. For example, in “Charlie and The Chocolade Factory” he gave voice to Oompa Loompa. It was a small dwarf who sang and worked at the factory;)
He wrote the music for all films made by Tim Burton, but not to Ed Wood and Sweeney Todd.
In my opinion his best song is “Ice Dance” from Edward Scissorhands and “Alice Thame” from Alice in Wonderland.

No comments:

Post a Comment