What is your favorite movie?

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Kiss


I’m sure that everyone of you heard a little bit about that music band.
Paul Stanley and Gene Simmons created it in 1973. They play hard rock music but they also have slow songs. My favorites are Forever, Calling Dr. Love, God gave Rock N’ Roll to you, Detroit rock city and I was made for loving you. They are really great! Something special about this band is that everyone, even the drummer can sing. They haven’t got the main singer but in most of the songs sing Paul Stanley and Gene Simmons. The characteristic thing of them is that they always put a make up on their faces when they are on the concert.
For example:
Paul Stanley – The StarchildGene Simmons – The Demon Tommy Thayer – The Spaceman Peter Criss – Catman I don’t care that that music band is a little bit old and I really like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment