What is your favorite movie?

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Sweeney Todd


Today's post will be devote to a movie. I should write about some band music but this film is also associated with music. Its title is Sweeney Todd. It was made by my favorite director Tim Burton and my favorite actor Johnny Depp. This film tells the story of a barber from London. Some days ago another guy took his wife and child from him. Now the barber who is really called Benjamin Backer, but presents himself as Sweeney Todd, taking revenge on everyone who comes to shave. And he is doing it to find the one who took his daughter. Those unlucky people who do not survive the meeting with Mr Todd's razor are processed by Mrs. Lovett to ... Stop! I can’t tell you the whole story of movie ! But if you want to see how Johnny sings you must see this film. My favorite song is called "My friends". Sweeney sings it with Mrs. Lovett.
I think this is a really great movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment