What is your favorite movie?

Monday, March 15, 2010

Alice in Wonderland


Hi!
Today I write about a film where I was two times and is very possible that I will go for the third time. This film is "Alice in Wonderland" by Tim Burton. I’m sure that most of you read the abbreviated version of the Lewis Carroll book. So here I do not have to write the whole summary of the story.
This film, however, is not exactly a reflection of the book to the screen its just writing it from the beginning. For example, in the book Alice is 6 years old and in the film Alice is 19 years old.
It is possible that I like this movie so much because I love all movies made by Burton with Johnny Depp and with Danny Elfman music. In this film, Johnny played the cool role - the Mad Hatter. In one of the last scene he started dance and I fortunately no threw my popcorn at the person sitting in front of me. ;)
People who were not yet on this film, they must see it!



No comments:

Post a Comment