What is your favorite movie?

Monday, April 12, 2010

Marilyn Manson

I know that as you look at this picture you don’t want to read this post but you must understand that I don’t want to make this blog like anyone else.
I want to say straight away that I’m not a big fan of Marilyn!
I’m sure that you think that he is a little bit insane. But in my opinion he just try to show you something different. His real name is Brian Hugh Warner and Marilyn Manson is just his stage name. It comes from Marilyn Monroe and Charles Manson. He is known mainly from the controversial image and text. At the beginning of his career he was a journalist and later he made the band Marilyn Manson & The Spooky Kids. But soon this changed to Marilyn Manson. Interesting is that Brian prepared a cover of the song This Is Halloween from the Tim Burton movie The Nightmare Before Christmas and he made the soundtrack to the Matrix. He wrote the book and has plans to create a film entitled Phantasmagoria: The Visions of Lewis Carroll it is going to be a psychological horror. Release date is 2010 so we are waiting As to his songs I think they are a little too anti-religious but the music is ok.
If anyone wants find out something about his music I propose to listen first and then watch the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment